Basic structure of the Drum Code inductor
1. The skeleton of the I-shaped inductor is a winding bracket of a copper core coil. I-shaped inductance is one of the attributes of an electronic circuit or device. It refers to an electromotive force that resists the change of current due to electromagnetic induction when the current changes. Some large-sized fixed inductors or adjustable inductors (such as oscillating coils) , choke, etc.), the commonly used I-shaped inductor is regarded as the vertical version of the axial inductance, the application is convenient and similar to the axial inductance, but the common I-shaped inductor can have a larger volume of the inductor type, and the current can naturally Get a certain application improvement; most of them are to directly wrap the enameled wire (or yarn wrapped wire) on the skeleton, and then insert the core or copper core, iron core, etc. into the inner cavity of the skeleton to increase its inductance. The skeleton is usually made of plastic, bakelite or ceramic, and can be made into different shapes according to actual needs. Small inductors (such as I-inductors) generally do not use a skeleton, but directly wrap the enameled wire around the core.
1. (also known as the tire coil or air-core coil, mostly used in high-frequency circuits), without the core, the skeleton and the shield, etc., but after winding on the mold, then take off the mold and pull the coils apart. a certain distance.
2. Winding refers to a group of coils with defined functions, which are the basic components of a word-shaped inductor.
The windings are divided into single layers and multiple layers. The single-layer winding has two forms of tight winding (one turn of the wire during winding) and inter-winding (each wire is separated by a certain distance between windings); the multilayer winding has layered flat winding and chaos Winding, honeycomb type winding and so on.
3. Cores and magnetic rod cores and magnetic rods are generally made of nickel-zinc ferrite (NX series) or manganese-zinc ferrite (MX series). They have a "work" shape, a column shape, a hat shape, and an "E" shape. A variety of shapes such as cans, rings, and the like.
4. The core material mainly includes silicon steel sheet, permalloy, etc., and its shape is mostly "E" type.
5. The shield is added to the metal screen cover (such as the oscillation coil of the semiconductor radio, etc.) in order to prevent the magnetic field generated by some of the inductors from affecting the normal operation of other circuits and components. Inductors with shields increase the loss of the coil and lower the Q.
After winding (such as color code inductor, color ring inductor, etc.), the coil and the core are sealed with a sealing material. The packaging material is made of plastic or epoxy resin. Product features of the word inductor: high power and high magnetic saturation, low impedance and small size. The word inductor is not only small in size, but also easy to install. It is a plug-in type inductor with small space; high Q factor; small distributed capacitance; high self-resonant frequency; special guide pin structure, not easy to produce closed circuit; use PVC or UL heat Shrink sleeve protection; and can be used in automatic plug-in machines; it is widely used. The definition of the word inductor is the kind of electronic component that we often see in the plug-in operation; it is usually on the I-core, winding the coil according to different parameters, and has two pins. The inductor thus fabricated is called the I-shaped inductor .